I found these two videos in an interesting discussion thread on the Survivalist Boards. Interesting design and seems like a quick build in an emergency if you can find sixteen and a half bricks.The first is a quick demonstration of the stove, the second showing some of the building process.
- Dave MacFadyen on Nutnfancy on the S&W 317 – Not Worth the Money
- campbellkids on Is the .410 Really Useless?
- Ron Layton on Around the Campfire 3/31/13 – Back to Survival Blogging!
- kris on You Can’t Grow Store Bought Potatoes – The Myth That Costs You Money
- Bruno Landry on Trapping Tales from The Wild North
- Around the Campfire
- Dangerous Game
- Frugal Living
- Gear Reviews
- Invasive Species
- Odd Jobing
- Old Time Wisdom
- Reading Room
- Treasure Hunting
- Viewing Room