Another great Jas Towsend video showing how people made “biscuits” in the 18th Century. This isn’t the biscuits you and I enjoy with some sausage gravy, these are more like those cookies you get in the British food sections of supermarkets but not exactly. They could be made without power with some fairly common ingredients so survivalists and homesteaders take note. By the way a “slack” oven is, according to people on the web, one that’s warm not hot.
- Dave MacFadyen on Nutnfancy on the S&W 317 – Not Worth the Money
- campbellkids on Is the .410 Really Useless?
- Ron Layton on Around the Campfire 3/31/13 – Back to Survival Blogging!
- kris on You Can’t Grow Store Bought Potatoes – The Myth That Costs You Money
- Bruno Landry on Trapping Tales from The Wild North
- Around the Campfire
- Dangerous Game
- Frugal Living
- Gear Reviews
- Invasive Species
- Odd Jobing
- Old Time Wisdom
- Reading Room
- Treasure Hunting
- Viewing Room