Jeff and Heather LaCroix are Internet sensations who produce fishing and shooting related videos on YouTube for a living. Here they talk about how and why they got started in what many would consider a dream home business. The ins and outs of making popular videos that pay off using the YouTube partner program is touched on but this is also a story of a family pulling together to make ends meet. Lots of filler but by the end you’ll have an understanding of what goes into making money producing amateur video. All you part timers out there looking for some extra cash should make notes:
- Dave MacFadyen on Nutnfancy on the S&W 317 – Not Worth the Money
- campbellkids on Is the .410 Really Useless?
- Ron Layton on Around the Campfire 3/31/13 – Back to Survival Blogging!
- kris on You Can’t Grow Store Bought Potatoes – The Myth That Costs You Money
- Bruno Landry on Trapping Tales from The Wild North
- Around the Campfire
- Dangerous Game
- Frugal Living
- Gear Reviews
- Invasive Species
- Odd Jobing
- Old Time Wisdom
- Reading Room
- Treasure Hunting
- Viewing Room