I’m a well known revolver man but if I was forced to buy a semi-auto I’d definitely go for the 1911 platform as it’s one of the most reliable and time tested. This review is a little old but it’s not stale and gives some great info on Ruger’s new 1911 style pistol. Via CAS City:
- Dave MacFadyen on Nutnfancy on the S&W 317 – Not Worth the Money
- campbellkids on Is the .410 Really Useless?
- Ron Layton on Around the Campfire 3/31/13 – Back to Survival Blogging!
- kris on You Can’t Grow Store Bought Potatoes – The Myth That Costs You Money
- Bruno Landry on Trapping Tales from The Wild North
- Around the Campfire
- Dangerous Game
- Frugal Living
- Gear Reviews
- Invasive Species
- Odd Jobing
- Old Time Wisdom
- Reading Room
- Treasure Hunting
- Viewing Room