YouTube legend Trapper Jack is a true neo-primitive hunter gather. Here his camp – which is dangerously close to a railroad – is invades by a copperhead who clearly didn’t know who he was dealing with. The snake is killed, skinned and prepared for dinner. Jack also shows a very simple way to process the skin. He takes you through the whole process so all you snake killers out there who want a low-tech way to preserve those skins check it out:
- Dave MacFadyen on Nutnfancy on the S&W 317 – Not Worth the Money
- campbellkids on Is the .410 Really Useless?
- Ron Layton on Around the Campfire 3/31/13 – Back to Survival Blogging!
- kris on You Can’t Grow Store Bought Potatoes – The Myth That Costs You Money
- Bruno Landry on Trapping Tales from The Wild North
- Around the Campfire
- Dangerous Game
- Frugal Living
- Gear Reviews
- Invasive Species
- Odd Jobing
- Old Time Wisdom
- Reading Room
- Treasure Hunting
- Viewing Room